Measuring voltages and currents with the AXIOMET AX-3350 clamp meter
Thanks to its compactness and small inner diameter of clamps (Ø55 mm), the device is a perfect solution for all kinds of control and measurement activities and facility maintenance.
AX-3550 has been designed for the TRUE RMS measurement (root mean square) of AC voltages and currents for the frequency of 50-200Hz. It can be used for measuring:
- active (kW), reactive (kVA), apparent (kvar) power in the range of 0.1 to 750;
- power factor cosφ (0.3–1);
- phase shift angle (0–90°);
- active energy (0.001–9999kWh).
All measurements are performed in single- or balanced three-phase systems.
The change of measurement range is automatic:
- accurate to ±(1.2%+5 digits) for 100/400/750V voltage;
- accurate to ±(2%+5 digits) for 40/100/400/1000A current.
A large, backlit LCD display with:
- a bar graph, i.e. a 35-segment light line,
- a clear graduation of change range,
- the SAVE feature, with the maximum number of 99 results stored.
The HOLD feature freezes the display info, and the MAX/MIN measures the maximum and minimum values.
Additionally, AXIOMET AX-3550 has overload protection and a non-contact voltage detector. It can be connected to a PC via USB in order to send measurement results to an application included on the CD enclosed.